Sunday, October 4, 2009

27 Weeks!










First of all, I must apologize for not updating in almost 5 weeks! I'm so sorry. We've been a little busy :) Lots of family events have taken place. And as you can tell.. I'm getting large....... much larger! As of today, LBP is a about 2lbs! She's kicking like crazy and it's been amazing to feel and see her dancing around in my belly!

Almost 2 weeks ago, we got an addition to our family! My sister Bridget had a little baby boy, Eric Badger Frolich. He was born at a healthy 9lbs 5oz and is doing great!I've posted a picture of Bridget holding him and also one of Ryan holding him. I'm so excited for our little girl to have a cousin so close in age. I was fortunate enough to be with my sister during part of her labor and it was a great insight into what I'm in for. She did amazing and I'm so proud of her!!


So far Ryan and I feel like we're well on our way to being ready for this baby. Our friends and family have already been so amazing by passing along many useful baby items. We feel really blessed to have people in our lives who are willing to share! We ordered our crib and changing table a few weeks ago and got the crib a short while later. Ryan immediately put the crib together and as I type this, is taping in the nursery as we get ready to paint! Hopefully in the next post, I'll be able to show some pix of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment