Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a Girl !!!!




I'm almost 20week along so thought I should post some new pix of the belly!

Also I neglected to write in my last post that Ryan and I found out that LBP (little baby Porter) is a GIRL!! We were completely surprised and so excited! Ryan, along with many family, friends and coworkers were convinced it was a boy. I felt, deep down that it might have been a girl but everyone had been saying boy, so I started to believe it. When the U/S tech told us lbp was a little baby girl, we were both surprised and I must admit, even though I didn't have a preference, I'm SO happy!

During the U/S she was quite the little show-off, kicking her legs, sucking her thumb and moving all over the place! I think that means she's going to be a super active kid and perhaps and Olympian?.... We'll have to wait and see. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll post the video we have of her ultrasound. It's pretty exciting stuff, for us at least:)




1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and the blog! I am soooo happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete