Wednesday, November 25, 2009

35+ weeks!!!




Well hello there!

I can't believe I'm writing that I'm over 35 weeks!! There's been a lot activity at the Porter house in the last month or so and I apologize for not updating sooner. Ryan went through a nasty bout of swine flu exactly 1 week after I got my H1N1 vaccine... PTL.. My dr said that was an incredibly close call. We have the nursery 90% ready and I've even put the sheets on the the baby crib. Clothes are washed and put away and I've even started packing the diaper bag :) I had my 1st official contraction yesterday, that I didn't know was a contraction. But I went to the dr later in the morning and she said it was most likely a contraction and not just a cramp.

I've had 3 amazing showers thanks to friends and family and we feel so blessed to have all of you in our lives. We have so many fun clothes, toys and practical things!! (breast milk storage etc) Now we just can't wait to see what she looks like!!! I'm placing bets on her having strawberry blond hair :)
So at my dr's appt yesterday my dr said that everything was A-okay. She kept saying that I "really dodged a bullet" in getting my swine flu shot before Ryan actually got sick. We are thankful for that. She also confirmed that LBP is head down and facing the right way! Yay!! I've been asking her to cooperate :) She measured me and said I'm "right-on" for my due date of Jan 3rd! Aside from the acid reflux, things are going sooooooooo well!! Here are a few pix we've taken in the past few weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment